Sam seems to have impeccable timing. He got sick right before we went to Cincinnati last time. That was six months ago! It’s by far, the longest heathy stretch he’s ever had.
He’s sick right now.
We are suppose to leave on Monday morning for Cincinnati and surgery is scheduled for Wednesday.
A LOT of planning goes into traveling with Sam. We REALLY do not want to reschedule.
We’re waiting on the results from a trach culture. It’s likely tracheitis.
We’ll take some specific prayers right now.
Pray he gets better VERY quickly and we will not have to reschedule Cincinnati. Pray if it is tracheitis, it can easily be treated. Pray we don’t end up in the hospital.
Faith Over Fear.